10 Best Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 2, Episode 14: ”Any Sense of Boobs?”
Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from Season 2, Episode 14: “Through Many Dangers, Toils, and Snares,” including Hanna trying to get a glimpse at A’s cleavage.
10. Lucas Gottesman (Brendan Robinson) [to Hanna]: “Look on the bright side — it is the Internet; you’re up against talking dogs and people eating bits of sofa cushion.”
Speaking of talking dogs, these girls could probably use the help of a certain mystery-solving dog who’s known for eating Scooby snacks.
9. Hanna (Ashley Benson) [to her dad, about getting married]: “At least now you won’t have to send back all your gifts.”
As far as Hanna is concerned, the only reason to get married is for the presents.
8. Ms. Marin: “Hanna, when you and Emily (Shay Mitchell) walk into the same room, smoke alarms go off.”
At least they’re no longer making actual smoke alarms go off. (The “Jenna thing,” anyone?)
7. Lucas [telling Hanna she looks pretty in those cleaning crew pics]: “You do, sort of, in a post-apocalyptic, ragtag-band-of-survivors kind of way.”
Only these girls could make the apocalypse seem sexy.
6. Aria (Lucy Hale) [about why Ezra liked Jackie]: “Maybe she was, like, a late-onset psycho.”
These girls have dealt with their share of psychos, late-onset or otherwise.
5. Hanna: “At least creeper Kate didn’t get to show off at the reception.”
Admit it, Hanna — you were looking forward to doing the Chicken Dance!
4. Caleb Rivers (Tyler Blackburn): “Lucas, I owe you a lot, but right now you’re talking like a guidance counselor.”
Caleb should just be thankful that Lucas isn’t asking about his SAT scores or anything.
3. Hanna: “Oh, God — I look like a demented Creamsicle.”
Orange jumpsuits are so not in this season.
2. Toby [to Emily]: “[Garrett] follows [Jenna] around like a trained monkey.”
Does Garrett also wear a vest and play the cymbals?
1. Hanna: “Any sense of boobs?”
Apparently, Hanna’s main concern is learning A’s measurements.
For all the latest on Pretty Little Liars, Like us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/PrettyLittleLiarsFansite, or Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PLLWetpaint.