Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 Trailer Breakdown! (VIDEO)
Who’s ready for a heaping dose of drama? We hope you are, dear reader, because Bravo just released the Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 trailer and it is — for lack of a better phrase — absolutely bananas.
In addition to returning OC ladies Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge, Heather Dubrow, and Shannon Beador, the ladies are joined by newcomer Meghan King Edmonds. This two-minute sneak peek makes it pretty evident that these ladies brought their A-game for the 10th season of Bravo’s OG H’wives series, and we love them for it. And have no fear, because we’re breaking down our first look at the new season for you.
Here’s our list of the craziest moments of the trailer, from beginning to end:
- Tamra is getting baptized.
- Vicki has been “nailed to the cross like Jesus was.”
- These ladies are venturing into the sports realm with bowling and go kart racing.
- Tamra is topless (naturally).
- There are sharks in the water — literally!
- Meghan is Tamra’s “mini-me” … if you ignore the massive height difference.
- Meghan’s husband, Jim Edmonds, likes to go without his wedding ring.
- Oh, and Meghan broke all her rules by marrying Jim because he’s more than 11 years older than her and he’s a professional sports player.
- Tamra is still loving life as a grandma — and Ava is too cute!
- Eddie doesn’t want to help support Tamra’s son, Ryan, and his family. Yikes!
- Shannon and David are in some sort of marriage rehab … and it gets weird when Shannon fake dies.
- Heather visits Terry in the OR and seems pissed that he’s not paying her attention.
- Also, Heather and Terry’s new house is expensive!
- Vicki seems upset about somebody sitting at home and spending their husband’s money and we have no clue who she means.
- Shannon doesn’t love Meghan, we think.
- Meghan doesn’t think Brooks actually has cancer and it seems to draw a line in the sand between the ladies.
- Tamra meets with Briana, Vicki’s daughter, about the Brooks’ cancer situation.
- Vicki yells at Meghan, and Meghan calls Vicki “an old woman who is pissed off and bitter.”
- Tamra confronts Brooks and things get heated.
- Vicki ends up on the floor crying after getting a troubling call which we can only assume is when she learns her mom died.
Yeah, get ready! Take a look for yourself:
The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 premieres Monday, June 8, at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.